Jaden's Blog :)

An amazing blog of a girl in Junior High

Guitar Hero ENDS! :'(

February10

Activision Blizzard Inc. is the maker of Guitar Hero but also the maker of Call of Duty. Unfortunately guns have become more popular than guitars video game players so the company wants to spend their time and money on making more games like COD. The company also feels making more games like Guitar Hero are pointless because once you have a guitar you don’t need another one. They also feel that since Rock Band came out they have lost many customers to the competitor. The Guitar Hero revolution has only lasted about five years. :'(

I really like Guitar Hero so it kind of makes me sad to hear that they are going to end it. I guess I can see why they would want to end it though because most of my friends already have Guitar Hero and don’t play it much anymore. I think they would make more money with games like Call of Duty which is really popular right now. Plus I recently purchased an electric guitar so I’m going to spend most of my time on my real guitar rather playing a fake plastic one.

Rock Band vs Guitar Hero

Rock Band vs Guitar Hero

by posted under Uncategorized | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“Guitar Hero ENDS! :'(”

1. February 13th, 2011 at 10:28 pm       Ms. Tatiana Says:

Hi,

I am a teacher in southern California and I’ll be following your blog during the Blogging Challenge!

This is a great post! You explain the company’s viewpoint and your own very well. I look forward to reading more of your writing!

Ms. Tatiana
    worldstaracademy.com

2. February 14th, 2011 at 4:24 pm       Mrs. G Says:

Things that are the latest craze never seem to last forever. I was sad to see this but it is true. My son played Guitar Hero non-stop for about a year and then he turned to COD. Now the guitar hero stuff just takes up space in my basement 🙁
    Cool about your new guitar! Good Luck

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar