Jaden's Blog :)

An amazing blog of a girl in Junior High

This is me

January7

huskers_gel_logo_thumbHey, my name is Jaden. I’m 14 years old and I’m in the 8th grade at njhs. My favorite color is red for the Huskers football team!! I love watching to football and my favorite pro-team is the Patriots. My favorite sport to do is track because I love to run sprints. My favorite food is ice cream and I love anything chocolate. I also enjoy classic car shows, doing my nails, and shopping in my free time.

At home I have a dog named Hunter and a cat named Lexi who are both outside pets. I have two sisters who are both older than me. My sister Ashlea is 25 and is married to Jason, 29. They have a daughter, Kennady, who is 1 and I love spending time with her. My other sister Brittany is 23 and married to Curtis, 29. I enjoy spending time with my family whenever I can.

by posted under Uncategorized | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“This is me”

1. January 14th, 2011 at 6:26 pm       Mrs. G Says:

Good first post. I love football also! My teams are the Titans and the Saints and of course Nebraska for college. I have a nail question? How do you keep your nails from breaking in this cold weather? I had good nails up until Christmas 🙁

2. January 17th, 2011 at 6:38 pm       jjmoore96 Says:

Um….I guess I’ve never had that problem before. I have really hard nails. The only time they ever crack is if they are wet and I go outside into the cold. I always keep them painted so maybe that helps.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar